Egg Salad with a Twist


This is my Whole30 "I don't have anything for lunch" go to! Which means I usually eat it about once a week! It's simple, comes together quickly, and is crazy delicious! I always have it with a side of cut up veggies, and the mayo in the recipe counts as your plated fat. Boom! Complete Whole30 meal. The Dill and the Green Onion are the "twist", and give it some extra flavor.

Ingredients:

3 Hard Boiled Eggs peeled & chopped
4 tbsp of Whole30 Mayo
1 Green Onion chopped
1 1/2 tsp of dry Dill
1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp of Onion Powder
S&P to taste
3 Lettuce leaves for serving

Method:

1. In a bowl mix together the Eggs, Mayo, Green Onion, Dill, Garlic Powder, and Salt & Pepper to taste. I like to do this the evening or morning before I'm going to have it for lunch so the flavors have time to come to together.

2. Serve on Lettuce leaves or cucumber slices.


*Note: This makes a great appetizer...just serve it on cucumber slices with a little sprig of fresh dill on top! Also feel free to double the recipe so you have it on hand for more than one meal!


If you make one of my recipes please tag me in your Instagram photos. I would love to see your Whole Gourmet creations! @TheWholeGourmet #TheWholeGourmet

Comments

Popular Posts